[click on image to enlarge]
The cottages have:
- Up market, beautifully furnished open plan living dining area
- Fully equipped kitchens and braai (BBQ) areas.
- Feather duvets and pillows, 100% cotton linens.
- Colour TV & VCR in each cottage.
- On your arrival you will find a bottle of chilled Cape wine, coffee, teas, milk,
fruit juice and a bowl of seasonal fruit from the Cape.
- Ample off road parking.
- 2 bedroom cottages, each cottages sleep 4.
The cottages are serviced weekly or more by arrangement.
A daily maid can be arranged.
No Pets allowed.
Smoking is allowed.
Whichever style of holiday you are looking for you will find this a terrific home base.
The beauty and serenity of this seaside area will heal the body and soul.
Peak season: December 15 - January 31
cottage: R700 a day
High season: September 1 - December 15 & February 1 - April 30
cottage: R500 - R600 a day
Low season May 1 - September 1
negotiable, enquire about our winter rates
long term rentals available.
No minimum stay.
Click here to view the interior.